How a Custom 360 Virtual Tour Overlay Works:
Arranging for this, You must have a Google Maps Virtual Tour in order to create a custom 360 Virtual Tour Overlay, Arranging a time and date that suits you to visit your business to carry out the required photography. Once complete we process all of the imagery and upload to Google’s servers where we then create the navigation for your Street View Virtual Tour before then publishing it to Google Maps. Your virtual tour is then available via Google Search, Google Maps as well as directly through the Street View interface. Then and only then you request to have a custom overlay 360 Virtual To
Benefits & Highlights of a Custom 360 Overlay Virtual Tour :
– Stand out on search results by adding a Business logo with Navigation links to different sections of the business, external links, online store/products etc.
– Add Special hotspot icons with links: “Buy Now”, “Click to visit”, “More info”, “Book an Appointment”, and anything else you have in mind!
– For hotels/resorts: links to featured suits, common areas such as spa and pool, link to reservation page
– For stores: links to different areas of the store/products/service page, locations, online – Connect the overlay tour to your website
– Feature the overlay tour on social media
– Email the overlay tour to potential and existing customers and to include it in your email signature
– Include the overlay tour in advertising/promotions
– The overlay will not be visible on Google but can be embedded into your website/social media/emails/advertising,
– You can also connect your overlay tour to a domain name and use it as an independent website, also as part of your tour will upgrade it to a wonderful marketing tool and will give you a great advantage over your competitors…!
Stand Out in Search Results with a Custom Overlay Virtual Tour
When anyone searches online for products or local service
Business Photos allow Google Search users to find you via image search as well as appearing in the main Google Search – Knowledge Graph, or local info panel. There is also a direct link into your Street View Virtual Tour through the See inside link.
Get Found this way on Online
Having a Google Business Street View virtual tour won’t just help get you on the map it will also give your customers the ability to visit you in advance. If customers can ‘See Inside’ your business but not your competitors, which do you think they are more likely to visit? Which would you be more likely to visit?